In college I owned a total of 3 pairs of flats, and they honestly didn't get much wear. If I wasn't in work out clothes (like, everyday) I was usually wearing heels to go out in. But now that I've graduated and work in a casual office...let's just say my "flat game" has grown a lot. I don't even want to admit the number of flats I've accumulated in the past 7 months.

Great picks, the Joie striped ones are my favorite!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
I really need to get a few pairs of colored flats into my closet. Love love love that orange pair!
ReplyDeleteAlyssa
The Glossy Life
I'm the same way. I live in yoga pants and my nike frees at school. I seriously need to step up my flat game! x
ReplyDeletechelsie (mossypants.com)
I love the look of flats, but they RUIN my feet. Sad, so sad.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't help but laugh at what you wrote because I'm in college and it's SO hard not to wear workout clothes every day to class, which means that when I go out I Definitely want to wear my heels! haha. I only have a couple of pairs of flats at the moment, but they're great middle ground. I'm looking for the perfect leopard pair to add to my collection, but all of these are precious!
ReplyDelete~Jacy
www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com
PS ~ now following you :)
In college all I ever wore were flats and then when I graduated and started to wear heels again, I had to re-learn how to walk in heels, haha! But i'm still a flat girl at heart. Love the stripe pointy ones. What a great selection.
ReplyDeleteYou sound just like me! I didn't start wearing flats till I started working "at my big girl job"! Now I have a closet full of them :)
ReplyDeletexo Michelle
Fierce & Fashionable
I miss my flats, I hide them away in the winter because my feet get to cold without socks. This makes me want spring even more!!! I love the first pink smoking slippers!
ReplyDeleteThat's exactly how I am! Never wore flats in college, but now that's all I wear. Except I am very particular with flats, and only want ones that flatter my feet. These are gorgeous :)
ReplyDeletePS. Ann Taylor is having a BOGO 50% off full price items! Go grab those Hadley Printed Loafers!
♥ Victoria
I wear flats a lot too- my classroom is waaaaay across campus, and some days I just can't bear the thought of heels. That last pair would definitely fit right in in my closet, but my current faves are my leopard print flats. Love those shoes!
ReplyDelete~Lori