Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lately I Love


Why did it take me so long to try washi tape? I ordered some from the PrettyTape Etsy shop & I have been using it nonstop. 

I also finally finished "growing out" my eyebrows (aka not touching them for almost 3 months...eek) so I've invested in some new products like this clear brow gelthis brow pencil, and after a recommendation from Chelsie of Mossypants - I purchased this brow kit.

Besides that, I've been shopping for tons of upcoming holiday events & I've been buying my favorite salad ingredients which WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT a good salad could change your entire day around?! -O

12 comments:

  1. I love all of these things, too! Especially washi tape…it took me a while to order, too, but since I did, I've used it constantly!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of washi tape!?!? I'll have to check it out.

    Angela

    www.EmbraceEnchanted.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting some washi tape! I heard rumors they had some at Target... must find out if it's true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! thanks for the shoutout, O! how do you like the kit so far?

    chelsie | mossypants.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally meant to tweet you to let you know! I'm a scatterbrain! I love it and you can't beat the price!

      Delete
  5. Yay! I just bought Washi tape and have no idea what to do with it...I think I'll buy kraft paper to wrap and then decorate with the tape a la your picture. Ugh my brows have a mind of their own so I need all the help I can get! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Washi tape is the best! I love how you can use it for many different purposes...it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats seriously one of my favorite salads. I could eat it everyday. In the summer its great with blueberries and strawberries. And I've never heard of washi tape...will have to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these "collages" if you can call them that. So pretty :)

    xo Carin (www.parisinfourmonths.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That tape is so cute! I've never used it but am thinking I need to :)

    Katherine

    mintedglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing has me more excited for lunch than an exciting salad! I finally tried Rose Bakery the other day and they do the best salads :) love the picture of the brights

    http://www.farfelue.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!