Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Kristin Cavallari for Chinese Laundry

(SHOP)

I will always & forever be Team LC. But I have to say, I was surprised that I really like Kristin's new collab with Chinese Laundry. My favorite is the pointed toe suede heel called Copertina (in nude, not green). The ankle strap pair totally remind me of a pair I have from Zara (I may even like these better), and for some reason I don't hate the mesh bootie, I actually kind of like it (mesh is not my thing). 

Besides all of the shoes having weird names, I'm impressed! What do you guys think of Kristin's shoe collection?

5 comments:

  1. Like you, I will ALWAYS be team LC, but you're so right...this isn't half bad! That mint great suede (I think?) heel is totally calling my name.

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shoes :). My favourite is the same as yours but I like it in mint :)
    I just discovered your blog. You have a new follower

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm kinda interested in how those nude flat / wedges would look.

    x Chelsie - mossypants.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shoes are surprisingly cute. I can imagine in nude those would be so pretty :)

    http://www.farfelue.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!