Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lately I Love


My last Lately I Love post was extremely mellow/lazy/relaxed. But with the holiday weekend, that quickly changed! I did a little too much online shopping - a bright yellow coat & a sequin top from J. Crew were two of my favorite purchases. I started painting with acrylics, got a few of my prints for my gallery wall framed, and of course watched Home Alone :)

What have you been loving lately? xo -O

1 2 3 4

13 comments:

  1. I can relate with sequins and bright thingy.
    Perfect for season's trend.
    I love this photo.. Great one!
    I am a long time follower here
    Please follow back.
    www.fashionerza.com
    (looking for a mutual follower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's kind of amazing that you paint...I wish I was talented like that!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's something I've always wanted to try! But trust me, I'm not very good yet!

      Delete
  3. I cant wait to watch Home Alone! Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First and foremost, I am LOVING your blog.
    The aesthetics and everything about it are just lovely.
    Secondly, I too am loving sequins and brights! as well as that transferring to jewelry.

    Gorgeous inspo, love.

    xoxo,
    tiana of l'esthetique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cosign on too much online shopping. I have to write down the dates of expected deliveries because I have already forgotten where I ordered stuff from.... And don't worry about taking too long with the gallery wall (it took me almost a year!) I took my sweet time with it and in the end it came out perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lately I love this post (and painting too)!

    xo, Courtney
    girlavantgarde.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove this post! I love the online deals, sequins, & gallery walls!! I just watched Home Alone, great movie!! That's awesome that you paint, I wish I was good at it!!


    xo Michelle

    Fierce & Fashionable


    Enter my Monogram Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love online shopping and sequins, two of my favorite things!

    xx amy
    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like this post alot! and the way you did the pix! xo Rebekah www.fashionandafellow.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sequins and Christmas classics are my favorites. Never can have enough of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!