Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday

Happy Cyber Monday! I'm not a Black Friday shopper, but with all the sales going on I couldn't help but to make a few online purchases. Then last night I decided I needed to spend a few hours at Sephora restocking my make up & beauty products (why are these things so expensive?!). So it's safe to say I've pretty much reached my shopping budget for awhile - whoops! However, if I could celebrate Cyber Monday these are the sales I'd be checking out...

Nordstrom Tons of sales - including Frye boots!
Urban Outfitters Take $15 off orders $75 or more
Saks  Up to 40% off
Bloomingdales Up to 50% off; Take $50 off every $250
DSW Up to $50 off
Ann Taylor 40% off everything
Loft 50% everything
Vince Camuto 30% off with code HOLIDAY
Shopbop Last day of the Big Event; use code BIGEVENT12 for up to 35% off
J. Crew  25% off with code MONDAY
Asos 30% off with code CYBERMONDAYSPECIAL
Madewell 25% off plus free shipping with code TREAT
Gorjana  40% off & free shipping with code CYBER40
Furbish 20% off with code CYBER20

Plus I'm sure there are tons more! Happy Shopping :) -O

8 comments:

  1. I'm hoping I make it through the day without buying for myself! SO tempting.

    Chelsie | Mossypants.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE cyber monday, great assortment of deals!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'm doing any cyber monday shopping, but I love that office! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stunning!

    Why don't we follow each other? :)

    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like such a sham! I didn't go Friday or Monday shopping!!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable blog! Just discovered it! Glad I did! www.fashionifancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um can I move into that room in the picture? LOVE it! Rebekah www.fashionandafellow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!