Monday, November 5, 2012

Lately I Love

Lately I Love
  • Getting Organized - Been working non stop on organizing my closet this weekend - it's definitely a work in progress. More on this later...
  • Comfort Food - For me, chilly weather = grilled cheese on repeat. Honey truffle recipe looks AMAZE.
  • Carrie Underwood's Alice + Olivia Dress - Obviously Carrie was looking gorgeous as usual when she hosted the CMA's last Thursday. This dress was my fav! I really need it. And a budget to afford it. And somewhere to wear it ;) (source)
  • Embracing Leather - Just picked up some faux leggings (BEST Forever 21 purchase to date!) and I'm on the hunt to find a new (somewhat reasonably priced) leather jacket. 
  • Office Space - Today marks my move from intern to full time employee at work, so sprucing up my cubicle (and possibly setting up a home office) is definitely something I'm looking forward to :)

For more of what I'm loving, follow me on Pinterest! -O

17 comments:

  1. Carrie's dress is stunning! And I love my leather leggings!! They're so edgy and so versatile!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS POST! THESE ARE ALL THINGS THAT I HAVE BEEN INTO LATELY AS WELL! LEATHER, I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INTO..LOVE!
    SHEREE XXX
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. carries' dress was so fun! great for the holidays!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your upgrade and great post!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for full time! P.S: Come help me with my closet! Its still a hott mess :(

    chelsie | mossypants.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even after a weekend of cleaning...so is mine!

      Delete
  6. That dress was my favorite of Carries, too! She always looks gorgeous!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm obsessed with leather! I really need to buy some faux leather leggings from Forever21! Adore your blog, lovely!!! I'm your newest follower xx

    Twenties Girl Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post :)
    Lets follow each other, hun :)
    I'm following you now.
    I would be very glad to have you as my new friend, too.


    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh I didn't watch the CMAs but wow I love Carrie's dress too! So pretty and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Home office is also a big dream of me! Even tho I don't know if I could be as efficient as I can in working environment haha - xx
    etiene-et-eugene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. YUP...I really need to get to work on my home office. It's sooooo boring right now. It needs sprucing up. That Alice and Olivia dress is darling.

    xo
    The Now Style Book

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carrie Underwood looked so pretty at the CMAs- especially in that dress! Congrats on going from an intern to full-time!

    Life Unsweetened

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello dear,
    i did not know your blog, it's great!
    you have a new follower, follow me back?

    algopasaconmeryblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all of these things! I just took my faux leather leggings out of the bottom of one of my drawers last week. You better believe I'm rocking them! I'm your newest follower on GFC and bloglovin', follow back?

    xoxo Sarah Beth

    Caring Cowls

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhhh, ALL of these things are things I'm loving lately too :-)

    xo Michelle

    Fierce & Fashionable

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!