Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I Got The Blues


pretty





Living Rooms, Navy

I got the blues and by blues I mean Navy Blue! As always, Pinterest sparks a light bulb in my head and gets me inspired. I would love to have a dramatic navy and white room like the three above. Unfortunately, I do not have the house nor the money to make those dreams come true yet. One day that will happen, but until then I settle with clothes or accessories for my room. I love the combination of navy blue and white because it's a classy look that you can accent with a pop of any color. What is your favorite pair of colors? Follow us on Pinterest to see what else inspires us! -M

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the zigzag carpet in the second photo! SO CHIC! I can't until I get a bigger apartment to decorate LOL!
    xoxo
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these photos are gorgeous. I've recently started to get into the color blue more in home decor.
    Loving your blog and your style!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!