Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Paper Crown Holiday '12


Has everyone seen Lauren Conrad's Paper Crown Holiday 2012 Collection? It is seriously gorgeous. The girly, delicate, and glitzy pieces are so me. By far Lauren's best collection yet (in my opinion!). It's in stores now, so I must get my hands on one of the dresses for the upcoming holidays.


PS: If you haven't heard it enough, don't forget to VOTE! I did :)

9 comments:

  1. Need to check these out for my christmas parties! Xo Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely loving all of the fun holiday dresses! Lauren nailed it, as usual!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear we have the same mind sometimes! I was JUST admiring the collection! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Expensive but LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are really cute dresses though I have a skirt that isn't even that short and I'm always worried about flashing people. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS dresses. I love Lauren Conrad! She's so pretty & has great style!
    Michelle

    http://fierceandfashionable.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lauren Conrad is SO fabulous! That gold dress is insane--perfect for NYE!!!
    xoxo Darby

    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!