Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Casual Holiday

             

I had my first Thanksgiving feast at the farm with our close family friends last Sunday, tonight I have Thanksgiving with my immediate family because my mom will be traveling tomorrow, and then on Thursday I have Thanksgiving with my boyfriend's family as well as my extended family. That's 4 Thanksgiving meals (not counting all the leftovers I will consume) in case you weren't doing the math. Hiding the scale as we speak!  

One thing I love about Thanksgiving is how comfortable it is. 2 of my 4 Thanksgivings take place in the country - which is possibly why it feels so laid back & casual. What's the "dress code" like at your Thanksgivings? Do any of you guys have fancy Thanksgivings?

11 comments:

  1. Loving that chunky sweater and boots. We are having my family's Thanksgiving at our family farm too. With younger kids, they like to dress up so we usually all dress up a little more than casual jeans and sweaters. I'll probably be wearing an orange and white dress with some Jack Rogers considering it's been unseasonably warm here in Texas. Happy Thanksgiving! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots and that watch is on my x-mas list!

    Our Thanksgiving is always laid back and all about family, although this year I am stuck in AZ while they are all in MI :(

    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how cozy Thanksgiving is. We host, so most times I don't even need to leave my house! To me, a sweater, big meal, family and a fire could NOT be more perfect. Happy Thanksgiving!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the the whole outfit!

    I see thanksgiving as casual and cozy, while Christmas is a little more fancy.

    chelsie | mossypants.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great look, that sweater looks so comfy!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE comfy Thanksgivings! They are the best. I mean, if we're going to be eating huge meals, might as well be comfy! :) Love the boots, watch, and earrings you picked! The whole outfits cute.

    Happy (early) Thanksgiving!!

    xo Michelle

    Fierce & Fashionable

    ReplyDelete
  7. This year, I'm going extra casual since it's just my parents and I. Comfy sweater and leggings it is!

    Life Unsweetened

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the simple and comfy look of this outfit! I'd totally wear it!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that sweater! um since when can you shop online at H&M? where have I been? Rebekah www.fashionandafellow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!