Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Spotlight: The Gallery Wall


So about a month ago I was going to write a post about how I don't get this whole "gallery wall" thing - how I thought it looked sloppy and kind of grandma-esque. I stopped myself because our blog has become a quite positive & happy place so I figured I should keep it that way :) Flash forward to last week...I decide I need a gallery wall in my bedroom. I have issues (aka I'm wishy washy & spend way too much time on Pinterest). Anyway, I'm about to get started! I have a mirror I plan on incorporating & I just ordered a few adorable prints from Etsy (warning: my room may look like a kindergarteners when this is all said & done).

I'll be sharing my progress soon! Have any of you created a wall like this? Any tips? Or if you have any favorite Etsy shops, I'd love to hear! Thanks :) xo -O

4 comments:

  1. I have a gallery wall in my room (and I've actually planned a how-to post!), and I could not be more obsessed with it. I think the trick is mixing a lot of different elements: different frames, interesting pieces, cool photographs. They make it modern and cool!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tips! I'm going to go shop for different types of frames this weekend. Obviously I'm in the very very early stages :) I'm excited for the how-to post!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this look, so glad you changed your mind :] Happy holiday ladies!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I think a gallery wall will be nice and if it doesn't turn out how you planned, you can change it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!