Monday, November 19, 2012

A Skull Please


My first thought was that, although I drool over Alexander McQueen, skulls were just not my style. But as I continued to do my usual (obsessive) online browsing - skulls started to grow on me. I prefer them on dainty jewelry. My favorite pieces are by House of Harlow 1960 (of course).  I also love the pieces by Dogeared - the eyes are heart shaped! Adorable skulls, who would have thought?

What do you guys think about skulls - Yes? No? Save them for Halloween? If you said yes, you can shop my picks below (they're all under $100). Have a great Monday! :) -O


13 comments:

  1. I looove that clutch. I was just in Europe for a few weeks and skulls are EVERYWHERE there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge skull fan...but I always mix them with girly pieces. That clutch is amazing!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm way obsessed amanda deer skull bracelet!

    And like you, I like my skulls in moderation.


    chelsie | mossypants.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a silver skull necklace very similar to the one you included- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Moly that bag is insane!!!! I LOVE it. I also think skulls on dainty jewelry is so fun!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is amazing!! And I have to say that skulls are amazing, especially on dainty jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been loving the skull scarves around! I need to find one!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw some on Tobi.com yesterday but I think they sold out :(

      Delete
  8. i LOVE skulls! The perfect mix of feminine meets masculine. Rebekah www.fashionandafellow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!