I love this color combination too.Very chic and classyI'm a follower of your blog.still waiting to have you on my followers list.fashionerza.com<3
Followed your blog! xo
love the color combination! Gold is definitely one of my favorite colors at the moment!xx
I love the black and gold combo. That brocade-style dress is so pretty!-AlyssaThe Glossy Life
Cute picks! Loving that gold skirt!!xxGiovannawww.oliveandanarrow.com
one of my fav combos xoxo navy & orange
Thank you so much for reading!
I love this color combination too.
ReplyDeleteVery chic and classy
I'm a follower of your blog.
still waiting to have you on my followers list.
fashionerza.com
<3
Followed your blog! xo
Deletelove the color combination! Gold is definitely one of my favorite colors at the moment!
ReplyDeletexx
I love the black and gold combo. That brocade-style dress is so pretty!
ReplyDelete-Alyssa
The Glossy Life
Cute picks! Loving that gold skirt!!
ReplyDeletexx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com
one of my fav combos
ReplyDeletexoxo navy & orange