Monday, October 8, 2012

Kate Moss for Mango Winter '12


Mango's Winter 2012 Collection is seriously a combination of so many trends that I am loving - can't wait to check it out in person :) Hope everyone's week is off to a great start! I scored a new pair of Joie suede wedges for 70% from Sak's Fashion Fix (literally was typing my credit card information at light speed during the 5 minutes I had between meetings) so I'm a pretty happy camper :) 

PS! I'm spilling my favorite make up products and tricks over on Chelsie's blog MOSSYPANTS! Chelsie is awesome and her blog has become one of my favorite daily reads so I was super excited when she asked if we'd like to be a part of The Makeup Spill series on her blog :) Check it out!

4 comments:

  1. oh my goshhh that zebra sweater is everything!

    p.s: Thanks for shoutout! :)

    http://mossypants.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it all, that gold brocade jacket... oh my! Happy Monday ladies!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh my gosh, Sequins/Shimmer/Animal Print are 3 of my favorite things!! So excited to check out the collection! Thanks for sharing lady! :)
    -Michelle
    http://fierceandfashionable.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top left dress. So cute! Going to check out the collection right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!