Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Spotlight: Neutral Sweaters

1 2 3 4 5

Obviously a fall staple - I usually end up buying quite a few sweaters this time of year. Personally, I like my sweaters to be chunky enough to be warm & cozy, yet not super bulky to avoid adding 5 lbs.

I've had my eye on this Club Monaco sweater but it's a little pricey, so I've been looking for alternatives and I've come up with quite a few that I really love. -O

15 comments:

  1. Love the picks, especially the second one! I'm a simple sweater gal.

    mossypants.com | style, decor and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I love neutral sweaters over bright cords or pants for fall.

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look for the same things in sweaters! Love the neutral sweater look, I'm looking for a new one too!

    Michelle
    http://fierceandfashionable.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a soft spot for neutral sweaters. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you manange to pick a fave?? I really love all 3! Thanks for sharing!
    xx, amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of these sweaters! I just got a cream one from H&M and cannot wait to wear it.

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these! I need to pick up some new sweaters too!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. i am your newest GFC follower :)

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice picks!! I hate when sweaters make me look all chubbo!! Great post. I really live the 1st one!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This assortment is gorgeous, I love this assortment and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love neutral colors. I like all the sweaters, especially the white one. It looks so comfy!

    cheap clip in human hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are all so great! Hard to pick a fav! I really love your pick :)

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great choices! this is such a wardrobe must-have! x

    www.glittersgold.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!