Studded Pumps: Brian Atwood or Topshop
Nude Ankle Strap: Alexander Wang or Asos
Black Straight Cut: Rebecca Minkoff or Aldo
Can I just say that I am OBSESSED with the Romelia heel from Aldo? The cut is so different than an of my other shoes - I'll be wearing them on repeat until Spring.
Last night Mollie & I went to Neiman Marcus for FNO in St. Louis. There was a great fashion show & some delish cocktails/hors d'oeuvres...but we spent a lot of our time stalking our friends in NY & LA on Twitter & Instagram. At the end of the night, we left wishing we lived in a bigger fashion city. The midwest just doesn't always cut it. Hopefully next year :) Did you guys celebrate Fashion's Night Out? -O
(PS: we FINALLY were able to add Google Friend Connect to our blog so feel free to follow us!)

I totally agree--I love the cut on that Aldo shoe! Definitely different that your basic black pump, which is great!
ReplyDelete-Alyssa
The Glossy Life
I love this!! You did an awesome job of finding the steals. It always feels like an accomplishment to buy basically the same product for a great price! :)
ReplyDeleteI must say that I like the saves better than the splurges!! I want those ModCloth ones! So adorable. Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. New reader!
ReplyDeleteShanna
love them all!
ReplyDeleteamy
Leopard and Lillies
i love the two last pairs! ehehe the most expensive to... I could never spend 300on a pair of heels! :o
ReplyDeletenice selection though!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/
NEED those ALDO shoes!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
-Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
http://psbananas.com
It was FNO in Chicago on Michigan Avenue. The guest was Ally Larter. Next year swing by Chicago's FNO. Definitely lot's of fun!!!
ReplyDeleteIf you have time please check out some of my looks on BestTrendsForever.com!!
XOXO
Ty
Hello beautiful. I just discovered your blog. It's great I like is very stylish and you are very pretty :) You have a new follower. I invite you to know my blog. I hope your visit;) A big hug. PersonalStyle.
ReplyDeletewww.blogpersonalstyle.com
I like the top set the best, I think but they are all nice. I can't actually walk in anything higher than 3" though due to my extreme lack of coordination :)
ReplyDeletelove posts like this that teach you how to be chic on a budget! i'm your newest follower on gfc! feel free to visit my blog and follow me too? :) i think you'll like my outfits.
ReplyDeletewww.dailydisguise.com
I love $90 guess heels. Those are amazing. I love all of these pairings. Amazing post. Xo
ReplyDeleteI'd love for you to stop by my blog to see my latest outfit post and part one of my NYFW adventures!
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
you nailed it with these pairings! but i've got to admit..i'm kinda coveting those alexander wang heels! if only i had $500!
ReplyDeleteomg, you nailed this. Amazing finds. Save all the way. Adore this post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest outfit post and part one of my NYFW experience, including my lunch to discuss my LaurenConrad.com style column and meeting the fabulous Olivia Palermo... Eeek.<3
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Great post! I love how the saves look as good as the splurges :)
ReplyDeleteXO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com
the last Aldo ones are exactly what I need for a wedding I have coming up!
ReplyDeleteLove all these great options!
ReplyDeletexo K
www.lilieslattesandlace.com