Monday, September 10, 2012

Trendspotting: A Sequin Obsession

clutch & dress 

Happy Monday, everyone! Just a little sequin inspiration board I put together. Personally I think sequins can be done so right or so wrong. That's why I'm taking my time hunting to find the perfect done right sequin piece for this fall/winter. -

(all other images via Pinterest)

8 comments:

  1. I love sequins too- they're not just for New Years Eve anymore!

    Life Unsweetened

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE glam! LOVE everything shiny and with sequins and ATTITUDE!

    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That black and gold version is too adorable--I love the sweetheart neckline! I have a great silver sequin dress that I absolutely adore. Honestly, sometimes I just wear it around because it's so pretty!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I'll ever tire of sequins, love them! I've also spent my whole life in the ballet/theater, lol. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adore sequins and sparkle - I love that gold jacket... such a fun way to amp up a look!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sequin picks, such a fun way to glam up an outfit! xo

    Alex

    www.adoredbyalex.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!