Thursday, August 2, 2012

Must Have Skirts

Pleaded Skirts: (on sale $29.99) // 2 (on sale $40) //  3 // 4 // 5
High-Low Skirts: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 
Peplum Skirts: 1 // 2 // 3


These three must have skirts are to die for! You can't go wrong with a pattern or a solid color. I love how chic and feminine they look when wearing heels or an easy laid back look with flats or boots. Lately, I have been obsessing over teal. I am so obsessed I even painted one wall in my room a bright teal! I know, I'm crazy! I am really close to ordering the teal pleaded skirt from Urban Outfitters or the Lauren Conrad High-low skirt. Which one do you guys like better?  Hopefully, you all find the perfect skirt! Enjoy shopping! -M

2 comments:

  1. omg I love, love, love all of these! Gorgeous <3

    I am giving away three unique pairs of handmade earrings on my blog and I'll be so glad if you join!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!