Friday, July 20, 2012
Fab Finds Friday
(1) Madewell Tank $69.50 (2) J.Crew Clutch $59.99 on sale! (3) Topshop Sandals $50 (4) Madewell Skirt $58 (5) Topshop Jeans $76 (6) Baublebar Earrings $26 (7) Soludos Espadrilles $36 (8) Urban Outfitters Scarf $24 (9) Echo Design Beach Towel $25 (10) Design Darling Vase $16
Hope you guys have enjoyed our first week of blogging as much as we have! It has definitely been a lot of work but it's also been a lot of fun. Here are some of our favorite bright and striped items that we are currently lusting over. I'm currently making over my bedroom and the turquoise vase is definitely on my wishlist. Have a great & safe weekend!
PS! Make sure to follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on all our latest posts :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. I’m your new follower and I’d be very pleased if you like my blog enough to follow it on GCF as well!
I wish you lots of success
kisses
http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com
Cute! Those Topshop sandals are killer.
ReplyDeletexo Josie
www.winksmilestyle.com
loveeee the green striped skirt! So pretty :)
ReplyDelete