Friday, July 19, 2013

Happy Friday + Tumblin'


I recently rediscovered tumblr and I have to say - I'm finding so much inspiration! I adore Pinterest, but I follow a lot of people and sometimes gems like the ones above can get buried. It's just kind of fun to switch it up every once and awhile :) Do any of you use tumblr? Happy Friday everyone!! Have a great weekend :)

A few of the accounts I follow: Pretty StuffLily DavenportClassy MacaroonVogue for Breakfast & so many more!

follow along: tumblr + pinterest + instagram + twitter

7 comments:

  1. I love browsing through tumblr! My favorites are holy prepster, breakfast at yurmans and cape cod collegiate

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love tumblr - now following ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tumblr! I forgot about it with Pinterest, but thanks for the re-introduction :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been on Tumblr in SO long, but every time I get on I find some amazing fashion photography! So, I will definitely be stumbling back onto it soon and I followed you for when I do!

    ~Jacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tumbler too! champagneandpizza is a good one to follow. I rarely post anything but I go on all the time. I'll have to find you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice photos and inspirational!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Tumblr, a great way to mix it up!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!