Monday, July 29, 2013

A Little Time...


Thank you all so much for reading Go for the Glam and for continuing to check back everyday for a new post. As you probably noticed, my posts have been far & few between for awhile now. I absolutely love blogging, the internet, social media, graphic design, fashion, decorating...the list goes on. I still have so much to learn and it makes me so excited about the future. Please excuse me while I take some time to figure things out, rest, plan, learn and grow. I promise I'll be back before you know it. 


And if you're looking for some inspiration, you have to start reading the following blogs. The girls behind these blogs are amazing & their blogs will continue to inspire me :) Chelsie, DarlingFleur de LyssThe Glossy LifeTurquoise & TealFashionista FairytalesFancy Free MeCharmingly StyledLife UnsweetenedLenore Lamé & so many more!