She's aliiiive! I took a bit of a blogging break - I just had a lot on my plate and therefore my anxiety was getting the best of me. The funny thing is though...blogging is more of stress reliever than stress causer for me. So I can't say that not posting was too helpful, but it was nice to just relax and put my computer away for a bit.
I've done some major checking account damage lately so I thought I would share some of my recent purchases! Sadly the heels I picked up over the weekend are a lot pricier online than what I paid in store ($40!). Has anyone ever stayed at the Breakwater in Miami? I am usually so indecisive and do a ridiculous amount of research when it comes to hotels...but when I saw the price of this Groupon and the pretty pictures yesterday, I just went for it! I know, I'm so wild. Also, if you have never ordered from t + j designs before, sign up for their newsletter and they'll send you a 20% off coupon code, heyyy! ;)

That is one stunning necklace.
ReplyDeleteNice to have you back! Looks like you've been having fun recently ;)
ReplyDeleteI've only heard great things about the Breakwater-nice staff and super clean! I actually met with one of their reps a while back and was really impressed (since i had never heard of it before).
ReplyDeleteLots of great new buys! Don't worry that the necklace is a knockoff... I have no idea what it's a knockoff of!
Ah, that makes me feel so much better about my spontaneous hotel decision! So good to know. As for the knockoff, it's identical to a J. Crew one :)
DeleteI've heard great things about the Breakwater! I usually stay at the Lowes when I'm in Miami, but no matter WHERE you stay, you're going to have a blast!
ReplyDeleteAh so good to know!! I can't wait!
DeleteThat necklace is gorgeousssss (and who cares if it's a knock off)! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the necklace and that maxi dress too - it's so perfect for a casual summer look!
ReplyDelete