haha this is hilarious!
So fun! I'm not going to like, stores like Anthro have such cute towels, I contemplate doing this at times!
Brilliant idea!
L-o-v-e this - and the phrase. So fun.xx, Bubbly in Brooklyn
Haha I actually love this!! Too cute.
This is too funny - love!
Love this idea! So unique and fun :)
I think that is AMAZING! WHy not? And I would totally count that as a DIY!xxKellySparkles and Shoes
Thank you so much for reading!
haha this is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I'm not going to like, stores like Anthro have such cute towels, I contemplate doing this at times!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant idea!
ReplyDeleteL-o-v-e this - and the phrase. So fun.
ReplyDeletexx, Bubbly in Brooklyn
Haha I actually love this!! Too cute.
ReplyDeleteThis is too funny - love!
ReplyDeleteLove this idea! So unique and fun :)
ReplyDeleteI think that is AMAZING! WHy not? And I would totally count that as a DIY!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes