Friday, May 3, 2013

Step into Spring

Dolce Vita "Elka" $169 $117 

These are literally the perfect Spring-Summer heels for me - metallic, laser cut, a 3" heel height (does being instantly drawn to a lower heel height mean I'm getting old??), AND they're on sale! I'm picturing them with white jeans, a tee, gold jewelry and a major tan.

I'm off to Atlanta to visit my bestie for the weekend :) woo hoo for 6:15 AM flights! HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! xo

13 comments:

  1. Love DV - they always make the most fun designs. I can't get over the cutouts and the heel. They're the perfect summer shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. Love the heel on them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crap, those are super, super cute. I am trying so hard not to buy, but I kind of really want those. Have fun this weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! I don't need any more summer heels/wedges/sandals though. But I doubt I'll abide by that rule :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! Have fun in Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun shoes! love those!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You take that back! Lower heels do not equal old age! #denial hahaha. Since you planned the perfect outfit to go with them, I hope that means you ordered them...

    Have a great weekend and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such fun spring sandal options!! Would definitely go with everything and I'm definitely more of a fan of shorter heels these days... I'm going with smarter not older haha! Hope ya had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these cute sandals for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummm these are amazing!! LOVE the lazer cutting and chunky heel.

    I'm in Florida this weekend so not Too far :) Have a great time!

    ~Jacy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Obsessed!! They are kind of like the Isabel Marant sandals but at a MAJOR discount :) Great find!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!