Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Currently...

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 & 4 / 5

After taking a blog break last week, I'm getting back into the swing of things! On My Wishlist will be a new weekly series...trying to streamline things a bit around here. Oh and I already have #5 and I am so so in love. Proving that the best things in your closet do not have to be expensive...at all :)

15 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for a good nude sandal, and those look amazing!

    Katrina
    Parker and West

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf is amazing! I love that it's light weight too, so it could totally be worn when the weather gets a bit warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to all of the above please! Especially that striped skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah that lobster case is too cute! I have a cat one and people think I'm crazy :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the scarf, the colors are the perfect brightness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am such a sucker for anything with a lobster on it! The claws are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take one of each please!! I love the colors in that scarf and the striped skirt is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously may need to buy that skirt! I feel like it would be super versatile. Is it really short though?? I'm 5'9" :( haha.
    Love those heeled sandals though! Those have been one of my favorite trends this season!

    ~Jacy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love me a good skater skirt - and I don't have a stripey one yet! I think that means it's time ton invest.

    xx, Bubbly in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. gimme those shoessss!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I definitely want a pair of strappy sandals too! Everyone else has 'em!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Picks..! Fabulous choice of sandals for women.. Lovely! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!