Things I'm obsessed with: THE SKIRT, the dress, the COLORS, the art, the window, the bench, the other bench, the other bench, the chairs, the clean space....la la la I could go on. But really, how fabulous are Carolina Herrera's daughters and their home? So much inspiration to soak in. Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!
Congratulations Chelsie M.! You're the winner of the Swank Boutique x Deepa Gurnani Giveaway! Expect an email from me :) And thank you to Swank Boutique & everyone who entered!



Can I PLEASE have an excuse to wear a skirt that amazing? I'm obsessed!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love their style, in clothes and decorating! Must be easy when your mom is the always impeccably dressed Carolina Herrera.
ReplyDeleteI agree - they are such inspiring ladies! x
ReplyDeleteI meannnnnnnnn....come ON! Could they be any more fabulous?!
ReplyDeletewow, SO chic.
ReplyDeleteOnly one word to describe this and that word is FABULOUS.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLori