Thursday, March 14, 2013

Attack of the Neon Rose

I try to be practical when shopping but sometimes it can be hard! I don't have a favorite black dress that I absolutely love...so clearly I should get this dress in black, right? Buttttt how can you turn down a dress in NEON ROSE?! I love the violet as well but I already have a violet maxi skirt that I'm dying to pull out this Spring. But then again, can you have too much violet? (probably yes). 

Hope everyone is having a great week! I've been exhausted/stressed/busy...I thought this feeling would peace out after college but apparently not. I can't wait to celebrate St. Patrick's Day and catch up on my favorite blogs this weekend :)

9 comments:

  1. Neon rose is such an awesome color name....I'd buy it for just that reason!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eyeing this dress for weeks now. Honestly I keep telling myself that the neon rose is perfect and will look great with my tan skin, but then i keep reverting back to the black for practical reasons. I honestly think both colors would fit perfectly in my closet for all practical reasons... I may just make the investment and get both haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tired this dress on in the neon rose and it's even prettier in person. Go for the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tried on the neon rose the other day - took everything to pass it up! so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes yes yes to neon! I'm loving this dress - especially that neon rose - color all the way!

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog after my accident, it was so nice of you :) Thanks for always being such a wonderful blogging buddy!

    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a wonder color, neon rose! Winning! :) So pretty!

    xx Michelle

    Fierce & Fashionable

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!