How gorgeous are these Angela & Roi cross body bags? Don't get me wrong, the J. Crew Edie bag is beautiful & definitely on my wishlist - but for around $40 how can you deny the similar option? The Sophia & the Jessica are my favorite Angela & Roi styles, and they come in the most amazing colors!
Hope everyone had a great weekend! I didn't end up doing anything Halloween related, which was a huge stress reliever. My weekend was actually a little unproductive, but it was relaxing so that's a plus, right? Have a great Monday :) -O

Wow! I love the bags. Everything is so cute :)
ReplyDeletefashionerza.com
I've been looking for a minimal cross body bag! I will def be checking out those Angela + Roi's! They are perfect, especially the peach one.
ReplyDeletechelsie | mossypants.com
Great finds! I've been eyeing that Jcrew purse for a while so it's nice there are some cheaper options out there.
ReplyDeleteWould love your thoughts on my latest post.
xo Dina
Sweetest Somethings
The bags are wonderful!! I have an Angela & Roi bag and love it!!
ReplyDeleteI think I like the round clasp on the Angela & Roi bag better.
ReplyDeleteWOW I absolutely LOVE those Angela & Roi bags! I have never heard of that brand before, but I am going to DEFINITELY check them out!
ReplyDeletexoxo Darby
Obviously Obsessed
I love these! The baby blue color would be gorgeous with burgundy! I actually saw another style of these at Target yesterday for $24.99!
ReplyDeleteXO
Pearls & Paws
love that bright blue bag! and the price can't be beat. great find! x
ReplyDeletewww.glittersgold.com
Absolutely LOVE the Angela and Roi bags. That blue is so gorgeous, I don't even need the J. Crew version anymore!
ReplyDelete-Alyssa
The Glossy Life
OH my gosh, I love the mint purse. What a pretty color!
ReplyDeletexo Michelle
Fierce & Fashionable
LOVE crossbody bags, they are so convenient and I love J.Crew! Rebekah www.fashionandafellow.com
ReplyDelete