Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Bow to Pick


I am so enamored with my new bow earrings. I refuse to take them out of my ears! And speaking of bows, today Mollie & I are guest blogging over on Adored by Alex and sharing more of our favorite bow pieces! Go check out Alex's adorable blog here :)

You can also shop the items featured in our guest post + more bow inspired items below! -O

13 comments:

  1. what a great alternative to the expensive jcrew ones! thanks dear :)

    Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I have a peplum bow shirt I'm obsessed with.

    Life Unsweetened

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much again to y'all for contributing to Adored by Alex! I am beyond obsessed with all your bow picks, and may be making a few purchases sooner rather than later. Xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute~~ need to add these to my bow lust list. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. These little bow earrings are so cute!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. those earrings are amazing! obsessed with bows right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute!!

    xo http://www.RavingFashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are seriously so sweet!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those little earrings!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are super cute bow earrings - love them! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love anything and everything to do with bows, these posts are adorable!!!

    http://two-leaf-clover.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those earrings are absolutely fantastic!! I need them!!
    Michelle
    http://fierceandfashionable.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!