Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Trendspotting: Pave Chain Link Bracelets

Splurge J. Crew | Spend ILY Couture | Save t+j Designs

These bracelets go with everything, can be dressed up or down, and the best part? They're attainable at so many different price points. I'm obsessed.

Hope everyone is having a great week! No complaints here. The weather is BEAUTIFUL and we're half way through the work week :) -O

9 comments:

  1. LOVE chunky chain link bracelets & necklaces! I especially love the vintage ones from Monet! OBSESSED is right!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty--I think they'd be a fun addition to a stack of bracelets. Love option number 2!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one just like that, didn't realize I was so on trend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those gold bracelets! So pretty!!!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.blogspot.com

    kristin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this bracelet! I'm always looking for a cute chunky bracelet. Just started following your blog! Hope you will follow back :)

    http://dashofglamm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much for stopping by my blog and your super sweet comments! loving ur blog as well too girl! def a new follower :)

    xo Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these bracelets but I've held off buying because I'm worried a tiny little stone will fall out, haha. How are you enjoying Atlanta?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great find! And one of my fav necklaces! Following, too :) Love that you are a duo like us at B&B. XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love these bracelets! Perfect to add to my wrist candy stack. Plus, I've actually been on the market for some gold jewelery, as I just realized I have mostly silver!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!