Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bedroom Makeover : Pillows


As I've mentioned before, I'm currently in the process of giving my bedroom a makeover. This makeover, however, has almost become a makeunder. I've painted by room a neutral color, purchased a creme colored upholstered headboard, & have decided to go with white bedding. So basically, my room is DESPERATE for some pops of color!

I am having the hardest time picking out the perfect pillows for my room. As I've been searching online, I've learned that I tend to gravitate towards subdued colors (mostly pink and yellow) but that I also like a little cool edge. Which pillows are your favorites? And why is picking out pillows such a challenging task for me? -O

Pillows via Madeline Weinrib, Pier 1, Furbish, and Home Decorators Collection

3 comments:

  1. I NEED the pink at the top left and the cheetah print one! SOOOO cute!
    xoxo
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pillow case! :)Like the pink one..



    DANEY
    THE UNCANNY GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first and third ones! Very chic!

    Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

    Amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!