Well all know Jamie Chung as the Real World housemate turned Hangover actress, but I recently learned how amazing her style is when she got Coveteur'd not long ago. I began following her on Instagram & quickly found out that she has a blog (does this make me a stalker?)! Jamie shares everything from her style (with outfit IDing), her trips, what she's eating, and some behind the scenes extras.
Anyone else obsessed with What the Chung? like I am? You will be :)



i didn't know she was on real world! love her!
ReplyDeleteI always remember her from the Real World, too! She's so pretty
ReplyDeleteUm, yes, obsessed. Execellent stalker skills ;)
ReplyDeletexx, B of Bubbly in Brooklyn
super cute! didn`t know she has a blog! xx
ReplyDeleteThe Provocative Couture
Oooo going to check it out now!
ReplyDeleteI love her accent rings! Such a great find!
ReplyDeletexo
Blush and Blossoms
I love the first picture of her!
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know!
www.gwiyomistyle.net
She is so beautiful!! Love her style.
ReplyDelete