Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Currently...

kicks / case / apron (also love this one) / flats / corn

Just a few things I'm currently drooling (literally for the corn) over lately. I know I'm late, but I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! It's Wednesday & yet I feel like I'm still recovering. I was actually feeling so out of it that I decided to book a bit of a "staycation" with the boyfriend for the rest of the week - much needed! Have a good one! 

9 comments:

  1. White kicks are on my list, too! My OLD white ones are no longer actually white (more like a gross dirty brown haha) so I think it's time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Mine are almost a dirty brown too. I'm determined to keep my new ones as white as possible!

      Delete
  2. I love that apron! I sort of want a cute one to encourage me to cook more, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmh - that Mexican corn looks amazing! love everything in this roundup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are now on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the white shoes! Summer perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, that phone case is too cute!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the street corn!!

    Do you want to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know!

    New post: Magic Care Professional Hair Care Serum

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving both the shoe choices. My white kicks have mysteriously disappeared and I definitely need a replacement! Ditto my metallic flats - I actually wore them into the ground.

    xx, B of Bubbly in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!