Thursday, June 6, 2013

Faux Flower Power





I keep seeing these faux flower designs and I'm thinking I need to do a little DIY. I just need to decide what to make though...I love the peace sign and the heart and how cute is Alyssa's monogram?! 


6 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for including my DIY! I love the other ones you chose, too. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do think these flower DIY's are SO clever! Can you make all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to shy away from fake flowers, but I love how they look when crafted into pretty letters! I might have to try this very soon - I could also see it being pretty for a wedding!

    Hope all is well - have an amazing weekend!

    xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these too! Anything made from flowers is an instant win in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, these are adorable! I know what my summer project will be. Letters for everyone! - J

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!