Happy Friday! I spotted these Dana Rebecca look-a-likes awhile back but unfortunately they sold out before I grabbed them - I always hesitate! Need to learn how to just bite the bullet when I love something. I included them anyway in hopes that they'll be restocked :)
But cheers to the weekend! Have anything fun planned? My weekend will be pretty low key...I'm looking forward to some Mad Men catch-up, a lot of cleaning, and maybe a little shopping ;)

Love that purse! I'm visiting the boyfriend and doing some outlet shopping (or probably just looking and wishing I had money to buy anything), a nice dinner and a stay at a hotel. Happy weekend! :)
ReplyDeleteOk, that purse is awesome! I hope you have a great weekend–I'll be cleaning (and you know, hopefully shopping, but I probably shouldn't) too!
ReplyDeleteI just started season 2 of MM and I still can't tell if I love it or hate it! Either way i'm super addicted.
ReplyDeleteI just finished season 2 and I feel the same way! Sometimes it's kind of boring? But sometimes I like it. I can't decide!
DeleteI need to add catching up on Mad Men to my list as well! I fell asleep in the last 10 minutes of the first weeks episode and haven't watched since! And that J.Crew tee? Need. Anchors and stripes are my weakness.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend!
this outfit is so cute, just perfection!
ReplyDeletehttp://everythingsalwayssunny.com
Kristin
xx
That bag is adorable.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous weekend look! That little floral bag is the cutest.
ReplyDelete~Jacy
www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com
Ah love that bag! This is a perfect weekend look!! I probably should have done more cleaning this weekend but... oh well :)
ReplyDeleteps - look out for an email from me tomorrow, some fun news coming your way!
elle [wonderfelle world]
Oh my, get in my life fabulous stiped tee! Fabulous picks - I need more nautical in my life!
ReplyDeletexx,
Maya
eyeglasses and sunglasses missing..!!
ReplyDelete