Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Tra La La Trellis






After spotting this Moroccan inspired wallpaper in Patty's office on Millionaire Matchmaker (sad but true), and then again at a local dry bar while getting a blowout a few weeks ago, I am CONVINCED I need some trellis/Moroccan wallpaper in my (future) home. So pretty, right? I also love die over Lindsey Calla's chevron wallpaper in her bedroom. What do you guys think about wallpaper? Has anyone tried it?

1 2 3 

10 comments:

  1. I think this is a really cool look. Very exotic, like you pointed out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color play-so crisp and clean-the perfect balance of color and negative space. I never tire of geometrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! Like seriously all of these spaces really have the wow factor with the Trellis. Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like this pattern- I'd probably just limit it to small spaces otherwise I might get dizzy! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. did patti redo her office? not gonna lie - love that show! and love the wallpaper! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of all these wallpapers! I've never tried a wallpaper before but I'm so tempted. I love Patti's show, its addicting. Lol

    xo,
    Evani
    http://www.simplyevani.com

    P.S. don't know if this seems stalkerish but I found your comment on Rachel's blog and noticed you live at home! I do too. Haha just thought I'd click over to your blog since we have that in common!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bravo in general is so addicting, isn't it? And that's not stalkerish at all! Haha so glad you found my blog and that I'm not the only one who lives at home! Heading over to check out your blog now! xx

      Delete
  7. If I got into all the things I saw on Bravo that I some how got inspired by, we'd be here all day LOL.
    I was actually looking to pick up a Moroccan inspired wall paper kit from Urban Outfitters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the way this looks for an accent wall! If we owned our place maybe I'd be more adventurous!

    elle [wonderfelle world]

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous, especially the first picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!