Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Let's Reflect

Celebrities, bloggers, fashionistas...who hasn't been rocking these reflective / mirrored sunglasses? My classic Ray-Ban aviators are my all time favorite sunglasses, I've been wearing them for 4 years now (the same pair I might add...after writing this I will probably step on them or lose them). Anyway, I love me some Ray-Ban's and I'm dying to add another pair to my collection. Now I just need to find out if I can pull these mirrored ones off. If not, this matte pair will be my next Shopbop purchase :)

What do you think about the trend? Love it, leave it?

1 2 3

9 comments:

  1. I've been craving to try this trend, just not sure I can pull it off... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not for me, but it looks good on celebrities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are so cool. Definitely not for the faint of heart (aka me haha) but I would feel like a rockstar wearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. everyday I need a pair more! obsesssed! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember when I was like 10 and rockin out the rainbow mirrored glasses. Good times :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is such a fun trend! But I'd probably stick to a more classic pair for myself :)

    elle [wonderfelle world]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could pull those off, but the people in your pics look great! :)


    xx Michelle

    Fierce & Fashionable

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!