My friend picked up these shorts at Forever 21 the other day and when she showed me I was blown away! I live in my J. Crew Chinos all summer and these remind me so much of them! And for $15.80 (and amazing color selection) I couldn't say no :)
I've been trying to invest in quality items, but every once in a while a good Forever 21 haul is necessary. And lately, I've been having amazing luck with online shopping there. Check out my favorites below!

Those chinos look like exact replicas of J.Crew. LOVE! xox
ReplyDeleteThese do remind me of the J. Crew chino shorts–which are my FAVORITE summer style! I can't believe I havent' seen these at Forever yet...I need to go!
ReplyDeleteAlyssa
The Glossy Life
Those leopard sandals are so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat great finds! I can't believe how close some of these replicas are! I like the shorts WITH the adorable leopard sandals :-)
ReplyDelete-Mia
www.msmiamaree.com
Super cute finds! I'm obsessed with those shorts and that panama hat!
ReplyDeletexx
Giovanna
www.HeyLoveBlog.com
Oh I need to check these out- Forever is one of the few places I can fit into the shorts!
ReplyDeleteI love the pastel shades of these shorts! The mint green ones are my favorites.
ReplyDeleteStop by our blog and enter our Giveaway!
Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights
I love those sandals! How cute.
ReplyDeleteThat peace, love + coffee tee is totally adorable! I may just need that!
ReplyDeleteLexi @ Glitter, Inc.
"Love Peace and Coffee" and those neon yellow heels.....great finds! I love Forever21 :)
ReplyDeletexo
summer
Great Finds!
ReplyDeleteNow I think I need to do some shopping :)
xo Ally
please visit: www.gumbootglam.com
I love those short! It looks like Im going to have to make a trip to Forever21 very soon.
ReplyDelete-Vogue&Heels
vogueandheels.com
I am all about f21! Especially for trendy fun pieces. I love those shorts!!
ReplyDeletexo Ashley
http://www.ashnfashn.com
I said I quit F21 last year but it's really really tempting me now! Those shorts comes in the best colors!
ReplyDeleteelle [wonderfelle world]
Great selection of items .
ReplyDeletexo Meg<3
Meghan Silva's Blog
I love those sandals!
ReplyDeletei've been eying that white peplum. so simple and cute! xx!
ReplyDeleteGeeeeez why do they have So many cute things right now?? I'm trying not to spend any money but these are amazing finds. Sadly I buy over 50% of my clothes from Forever 21 right now (I mean it's great, but I want more variety), so I cannot wait to start getting real paychecks! haha.
ReplyDeleteThose faux-leather skinnies are amazing though! I've been looking for a cheap pair. So tempting.
~Jacy
The shorts totally look like the J Crew ones! What a great find!
ReplyDelete- Kaitlyn
Boardwalks & Boulevards