Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Daily Journal


Q&A A Day: Answer 1 question a day, every day, for 5 years. I love this. I think it would be amazing to actually see in writing how you've grown and changed over the course of 5 years. All organized - one question per page.


One Good Deed Journal: A place to record a daily good deed you've accomplished, along with some motivational tips to keep you on track ;) 

I'm always writing things down, but I've never tried to keep a journal (unless you count my HILARIOUS diaries from middle school) because I know I wouldn't keep up with it. I think these unique journals would be different though. My birthday is at the end of the month, and I think now would be a better time than ever to start a personal journal (because a blog isn't enough, right?). 

Does anyone have one of these journals or a similar one? What do you think?

13 comments:

  1. I've kept journals for as long as I can remember (and as you can imagine, reading my middle school ones is EMBARRASSING!). Right now, I'm working my way through I leather one I picked up multiples of when I was in Italy. But when I'm done, I really want to get one of those daily ones!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. been lookin for a new journal! thanks for sharing! www.fashionifancy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have a diary wayyy back when haha but since then I use my blog as an online journal I suppose. I've seen daily gratitude journals before and think I should start one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. my problem is the commitment.. i wish i were one of those people that kept track on my life in a journal and every so often i'll attempt, go a couple weeks and fall flat! plus i don't like my handwriting (lol)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have one... but it seems very useful! I agree with what Chelsie above said... I have a problem with commitment too. I was trying to do the 30 day shred and document about it everyday to track my progress, but last week I took 3 days off and now I am way behind on the exercising and the updating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have one. I've always been haunted by past journals so i stopped in college. But the firs one seems very different. I love the idea of it! Good find girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to be so good at it- i have dozens of journals I wrote as a kid and throughout high school. I love the question a day journal- sounds awesome. I also really want to start Project Life which i posted about a while back! A little more labor intensive- but so awesome.

    http://lapetitefashionista.blogspot.com/2012/09/project-life.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always had a journal! I feel like they are very therapeutic. I am glad that you shared all of these journal options.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love journals! Even if you write something once a month...great to write down thoughts!
    xx
    Hot Pink Day
    Libi & Lola

    ReplyDelete
  10. What pretty journals!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh I have that Q&A a day book! My mom got it for me for my birthday it is literally sitting on my desk as I type this!

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are such cool journals! Q&A..like great idea! And pretty too! I just have an agenda LOL nothing too special but it does have lovely Paris cover art hehe xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like a fabulous journal - and would make an even cooler gift for someone!! Thanks for stopping by my blog & entering my giveaway!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    Enter my giveaway to win a Monogrammed Leather Clutch here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!