Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stripes, Stripes, & More Stripes



{via}








If you couldn't tell I just LOVE stripes-from rooms, to cakes, to clothes! :) These pretty stripe pictures I found on pinterest inspired me. My parents and I recently painted one wall of their guest room with stripes and I love it! If I could do it to every room I probably would. These are a few of my favorite stripe sweaters that I want to add to my closet. My first pick is the green and navy cardigan. Which one is your favorite? -M


P.S: Doesn't that last cake look so good? I need to learn how to do that asap! 



6 comments:

  1. I love your blog, It's adorable! I can't get enough of stripes either! They are perfect on anything. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love stripes! I cant get enough of stripes or chevron!

    http://dashofglamm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to make that cake ASAP. So cute!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE stripes for decorating! I't so underutilized, but a GREAT detail!


    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would wear the pink and red sweater. The cake is actually pretty simple to make, provided you know how to make cake. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!