Friday, February 22, 2013

Whatever You'd Like

 Hope everyone has a fun, relaxing, safe, crazy, successful.......hope you have whatever kind of weekend you would like to have! :) Personally, I'll be relaxing, reading (apparently I read books now), continuing my closet cleanse (shop my closet here!) and maybe even venturing out into the snow (big maybe). 

Follow Along!

11 comments:

  1. Let me know how the PoshMark app is- I've thought about trying it since eBay is failing me (and they take away such a high amount of your sales!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to the book club!! happy weekend, girlfran!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to do a closet purge/sale too. It's just a matter of getting around to it!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be AVOIDING the snow and online shopping all weekend long :)

    xo,
    Rache

    urbanboredom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post + pictures! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cleaning out my closet is on my agenda for tomorrow. But first, I'll hop on over to see if I can add any of your pieces to my ever growing piles!
    Enjoy your Sunday!
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blog looks amazing!! I'm doing a makeover on mine soon and this is making me even more anxious!
    (and I'm avoiding the snow as much as possible this weekend)

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ughh I need to do a closet purge! Maybe I can get the motivation next weekend! Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha that photo is amazing! Hope the closet cleanse went well :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!