Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Spotlight: Gray






I love gray. It's comfortable. And simple. And looks great with gold jewelry. Or a faux fur scarf. Or with ANYTHING. And it can be worn all year round (gray tshirt + white jeans in the summer is my fav).  But right now I'm dying for Miranda Kerr's Isabel Marant Khan Coat. Slightly out of the budget, so I may just have to wait for the J. Crew Cocoon Coat to go on sale.
Hope everyone has a great Wednesday! -O

Photos: LaurenConrad Cheyenne Meets Chanel Outfit Identifier

6 comments:

  1. Gray just screams "cozy" to me. Loving the outfit inspiration!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next to black, grey is my favorite color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you! Grey is so simple and perfect for every season!!

    http://breakfast-at-rachels.blogspot.com/

    xx
    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. you hit the nail on the head saying grey is comfortable! so true.

    chelsie | mossypants.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and I really like it. Especially these beautiful inspirational photos. So so pretty :) Thanks for sharing!

    Best,
    Carin

    (www.parisinfourmonths.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!