Friday, November 2, 2012

Fall for Yellow


So my love for yellow started when my mom bought me a bright yellow tankini when I was 11 or 12. I have distinct memories of all of the counselors (aka the "cool" older girls) at summer camp telling me how great the color was and asking where I got it. Ok, super random story! But that's where my love for yellow began.

I usually associate the color with Spring and Summer (and my awesome tankini) but I do have a few favorite ways to wear the color in the fall:

1. Switch up the shade - think Mustard!
2. Add elements of black, brown, or both

Do you guys have any random memories that have influenced your style or the way you shop?

9 comments:

  1. I love yellow! I do not think I can pull this color off but it is so cute!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. **SIGH** I need those shoes!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shades! & your blog...
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Hope to hear from you soon
    xoxo
    Ally O

    http://thegirlwithblueglasses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The design of the room is quite nice and I love the elbow patches on the sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love yellow in the fall! That sweater is gorg :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post!

    Loving this so much !!

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yellow is one of my favorite colors (especially in home decor). I love switching it up to mustard for the fall/winter!

    -Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!