1. French Connection Vest 2. Merona Scarf 3. Sam Edelman Boots 4. Victoria Beckham Tote 5. Fallon Jewelry Necklace 6. Kate Spade iPhone Case 7. J.Crew PJ Set 8. NARS Lipstick 'Manhunt' 9. Vince Camuto Jacquard Peplum Top 10. Vince Camuto Bangle 11. Feel More Better 'Don't Hate' Mug
It's FRIDAY! Finally. I've rounded up some of my favorite online finds from this week. You can shop these + more on my new Shopping List Pinterest Board!
Have a great weekend -O

I'll take it all. Please and thank you.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend! x
chelsie | mossypants.com
omg that polka dot peplum is adorable. LOVE it.
ReplyDeleteLike Chelsie, I'd like one of each please! Especially that bow bangle and PJ set!
ReplyDeleteAlyssa
The Glossy Life
That pj set is on my wishlist for xmas! I'm strangely obsessed with pj's. Rebekah www.fashionandafellow.com
ReplyDeleteI really like the polka dotted shirt and the bag. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat picks! I'm loving the necklace, bow cuff, and metallic peplum top!
ReplyDelete-Lauren
http://lamstyleguide.blogspot.com/
I adore that peplum top, it's perfect for the holidays! Great picks!
ReplyDeletexo, Megan
indie flower
NEED 4,5 and 9!
ReplyDeletexoxo navy & orange
Ooooh lala! I am loving all of this!!! Great picks. I think I really need that vest.
ReplyDeletexo,
Lindsey
www.caviartaste.com