This weekend I got the chance to go to Bloomingdales for the family and friends sale. Definitely had no intentions of leaving there with anything, but then I came along Ted Baker's line and loved what he had this season. I immediately fell in love with so many pieces, yet my wallet couldn't handle it all. Just coming out of college I don't have much money to spend on clothes, but I can't help but
wanting looking at gorgeous lines like this. I snuck out of there with the
sweater on the top that I am completely attached to. Its so warm and cozy with a bit of personality; the rose gold zippers + elbow patches speak for themselves. It will be great for many more seasons to come (which makes it a great buy in my book!). I also had my eye on this chic
white dress with embellished shoulders. And those
red leather gloves trimmed in purple, ah-mazing! I found this great
peplum coat on his website. I love the bright blue, the shoulders, the collar, the peplum, the structure, soooo basically everything! This
mustard peter pan collar top is another item I would love to have in my closet this fall. I might just have to wait awhile for that! Do you guys have any lines that you love this season?
-M
I love Ted bakers line this season too! There are so many great ones out right now and I wish I had an unlimited budget to purchase it all! Haha
ReplyDeleteXo
I love those leather gloves! I got a great red pair when I studied abroad in Italy. I wear them all the time in the winter!
ReplyDelete-Alyssa
The Glossy Life
I agree, Ted Baker stuff is gorgeous! They carried it at a shop I worked at during university and I spent a lot of my time wishing it was mine!
ReplyDeleteI love Ted Baker, however, the price tag is too much for my credit card to handle! I love the mustard colored peter pan collared blouse. It's so feminine and cute! Love these looks!
ReplyDeletexo,
Victoria
The Stylista Diaries
LOVE that peplum coat <3
ReplyDeletexoxo Bree
The Urban Umbrella
http://www.theurbanumbrella.com
OMG I LOVE Ted Baker! They always have the cutest stuff!
ReplyDeletexoxo Darby
Obviously Obsessed
i love that white dress. so pretty!
ReplyDeletehttp://everythingsalwayssunny.blogspot.com
kristin
xx
his line is really cool, i absolutely agree with you!
ReplyDeleteif you want you can read about paris fashion week by my eyes in my blog
aristocatsnotes.blogspot.com
Very cool! Loving that peplum jacket!
ReplyDeletexx
giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com
That yellow peter pan T is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteXO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com