Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Current Obsession


Confession: I am a Bachelorette addict. This season took my obsession to a whole new level because Emily actually had really great style! Suddenly I was searching online for her on & off camera outfits...yes, I am crazy. Anyway! The minute I saw Emily wearing the ring on the right I knew it had to be mine. Until I found the insane price tag. But I still loved the love ring, so I started searching for a cheaper alternative. I found a few options on Etsy, but I'm leaning towards the Ariella Collection because the "bling" reminds me of my dream ring :) -O

3 comments:

  1. I also love this ring as well, but couldn't justify the price! Such a fun accessory!

    Amy


    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute rings!
    i love them too
    xx
    www.vnikali.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute!!!! Great budget find!
    xo,
    Lindsey
    www.caviartaste.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!